Friday, July 1, 2016

Canada Day - Stuck?! Sketches Design Team Reveal - July 1st

Hi there!
Happy CANADA Day
I am sharing my
Design Team REVEAL
CANADA DAY
My Little LOVES this photo!!!  I wanted to document it as we are 
PROUD to be CANADIAN
and always have a packed day of fun events
and photo ops
Fitting reveal today, being Canadas' BIRTHday

 A layered Silhouette cut file - I used a leaf in place of the "A"
in CanAda
I used pop-dots to give the maple leafs some depth
an over-sized 1 (for July 1st)
I cut Bazzill vellum and tucked them into the cardstock
dug out my Thickers foam letters
Used my new Unity stamp on my background.
BoBunny arrow was the perfect finishing touch to
add some attention to the amazing fireworks display.

 Here is Laura's sketch:

NOW, now it's your turn!
Hop over to the BLOG...
get INSPIRED!!
Let's see your take on this amazing sketch,
don't forget to LINK UP for your chance to be
FEATURED or even WIN one of
the prizes from our amazing sponsors.

Someone we all know and love shares their day with Canada too!
HaPpY BIRTHday Laura
Happiness today and always
xoxoxo

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

3 comments:

  1. Loving your Canada Day page!! It's awesome! Happy Canada Day to you today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Canada Day layout Danie!!! Wonderful inspiration! Happy Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, love your title work!

    ReplyDelete