Friday, May 13, 2016

always brothers - ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday May 13th

Hi there

Friday the 13th
Today, truly is a REVEAL
I am sharing a 
very moving photo my friend shared with me.
I haven't stopped thinking about this photo since 
I set my eyes on it - I had to document it!
[She hasn't seen this page completed]
Here is my
Sketch-y Friday 
REVEAL
always brothers
Wow!  Look at this photo...this one talks to you but yet calms you,
while warming that smile on your heart.
This one had to tell a story!
Life isn't always black and white
Sometimes a little colour gives us that voice
#autismblue

Here are some close ups:
 I mixed the title using Heidi Swapp stickers and 
silhouette cut file
always brothers
 I tucked a large cog /wheel behind the photo, as we're always thinking
and planning
it's a crazy world
Added a button with layers and tied a bow to hold it all together
[I left the journal tag for Anne to complete]
splatters of Mister Huey's
as life may not always fall exactly as planned 
some added stitching 
"hand-in-hand" we're doing this together
I added a box of Stickles around the photo
"we all need a lil'sparkle in our journey"
 I purposely left the last strip of BoBunny paper to be read:
love you  wonderful  thanks  happyday  love  hello beautiful
because in the end
we're always brothers

Here is your super FUN sketch by Laura:
ScrapMuch? Sketch-y Friday
 Hop over to the ScrapMuch? Blog
and get inspired with TEAM A
join in and remember to link up

Anne, Happy Mother's Day!  You truly are one lucky lady
that Alex chose you as his mama, mentor and advocator

If you would like to know more about Anne's story

{{Hugs}} to Anne and all you Mommy's 
may you find light and shine bright
like a diamond
Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

3 comments:

  1. I love this! The touches of blue are perfect!! What a fabulous photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe this gift of art is magical and it will hang in our home forever. Thank you for the thought and verbiage which is so very meaningful.
    XOX Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous masculine layout celebrating the love between brothers...well done Danie! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete