Wednesday, December 3, 2014

ScrapMuch? Featured Tutorial: Re-Purpose Hand Punch

SEASONAL RE-Purpose Hand Punch Tutorial

Hi there!

Today, I would like to share a tutorial 
I was having a little fun with the 
EK Success corner punch.

Here is another great, re-purpose for that corner hand punch

(I was looking to punch a sheet of cork;  [I chose Karen Foster cork sheet] specifically, I was  looking for cork holly - tis' the season for crafting cards)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRStJ_3siqw

Instructions:
 Step 1:   Simply hold your scrapbooking foam cork and punch out corner cuts 
(minimum of 2 times - but depending on how many you require) - I wanted 2
Step 2:  Remove the centers / leftovers from the punched out cork. 
 I used my fingernails but you could snip them using scissors.

Step 3:  Design your card /Place them on your card

Step 4:  Embellish your card / or layout

Ta-da... a close up of my finished card
I have used both the positive and negative punched out pieces

Now YOU have it, a QUICK and easy re-purpose/ use for your corner punch
and more "bang-for-your-buck"

You can hop over to the ScrapMuch? Blog
and see it  featured over there too!!


Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

1 comment: