Monday, September 1, 2014

SkyWheel - Let's Get Sketchy -September Team A Week 1

Hi there

WoW!!
It's September - ALREADY!!
It's my week over at
TEAM A
WEEK 1
SkyWheel
These photos where taken while we were in Niagara Falls with our family
(my side of the family)
Soaring 175 feet above the Falls
A breathtaking view...
what a way to see the Falls
 I bought myself a new TH mask that I just had to use!!
It helped create this giant, whimsical feel.
 a little stitching and of course his ticket
to always remember this night.
I chose a cut file to mimic the Giant Ferris wheel,
newsprint and a dark background made it pop.
A little splash of yellow and ta-da

Here is the Sketch by Brenshevia


I can't wait to see your take on this sketch
 Hop
over and check out LGS TEAM A 
for more inspiration
Remember to LINK UP
for your chance to WIN

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo


1 comment:

  1. Really...only four colours and you make a work of art. Nice one Danie!

    ReplyDelete