Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Scrap~tures GD - A PERFECT MOMENT + SNS Sketch #65

Hi there!!
  I am 
today, here with your fourth layout 
for September's Tuesday Temptation 
- my September is FLYING by!!! 

I am still having a blast with this months amazing kit !! 
I am sure you've found time to craft with all this rain and kiddos back in a routine
....maybe my layout will tempt YOU!
A PERFECT MOMENT
Carta Bella; Moments and MEMORIES Kit
   Supplies:  CB Patterned Paper; Black Damask, Fancy Floral,  and small stripe, 
CB element stickers:"A PERFECT MOMENT", TCW 6x6 Stencil (Mini Confetti) 
 & Bistro Chalk Marker (Black) 
 [ALL part of your monthly kit]  
 Machine stitching, Acrylic paint (Black), Mister Huey's Mist (Inky Black), TH Tiny Attacher, metal cogs /gears (2), Black floss and SU butterfly hand punch.
This is my "partner-in-crime" -my Ronna!!  
Who I create with!! 
 For her birthday, she received the NEW Instax FujiFilm instant camera!!! 
 Cool yet so retro -RIGHT?!  
She first captured me at my "moment in thought"...then I got her LOL!! 
A PERFECT MOMENT
 These photos had to be scrapped to tell our story!!
We were a little "flutter-ed" at this crop, the "GEARS-were-a-turnin'"
but we couldn't find anything, things that we just had!?
We both managed to get some things done but nothing like we had planned! HA!
We had a BLAST and spent time together
-  we laughed and laughed and laughed!

I played along with SketchN'Scrap Sketch #65
[*approved by Heather] 
Sketch N'Scrap
TEMPTED??  Inspired!?  
 I can't wait to see what YOU do with this kit!!

Thank you for stopping by, I would love for you to become a follower...
and let me know you were here
~ Danie ~
xo

13 comments:

  1. Wow, just stunning! Love all the great details and the colors are amazing! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty page!!!Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Danie. Your page is beautiful and I love how you have made the sketch your own. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful layout with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love being your partner-in-crime, Robin to your Batman and Kato to your Green Hornet. I continue to learn a lot scrapping by your side. Oh and that look on my face was probably in response to one of your challenges as in; "You want me to put what where? And what the heck to I use to stick that on with? Thank you my friend and mentor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful layout!!!! I love it!!!!
    Thanks to joining us at Sketch N Scrap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous LO. Beautiful colors and great take. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, this is just gorgeous!!! Love everything about this! Fabulous work with the sketch and great paper choices! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well done and glad you are using Sketch n Scrap with your scraptures kit (I am with Scraptures as well). Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful layout! Love the paper, thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  11. You did a fabulous job with the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such great colors -- love those flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous take on the sketch! Love all the little details! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete