Saturday, April 5, 2014

You are AWESOME - Loot MME

Hi there!

One more post on the amazing 3 day retreat with ScrapMuch?  
 Did I mention how much fun it was??
The girls always do such a fantastic job with every little detail.  When you arrive you receive some loot at your table...and you're asked to design a layout/card using your loot.  Our loot this year was from
 My Mind's Eye Collectable collection.
Here is what I created:

You are AWESOME
I made my own embellishments and used stickers as my title:

DIY Embellishments
Supplies:  MME Collectable collection; stickers and decorative brads, cardstock, ribbon, ink, MME chipboard button and buttons.

While studying in Montpellier, France, I decided to shave my head...Best Day EVER!!!

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo









1 comment: