Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Stuck?! April 1 and LESSology Challenge #35; Tic Tag Toe

Hi there

I am playing along with two different challenges on this one layout. 
 First, is the sketch challenge based on a sketch with Laura over at Stuck?! Sketches,
- you should play along too! 
 The second is with LESSology  Challenge #35: Tic Tag Toe; tag creativity!  So fun!
Stuck?! April 1
here is my take:
Snow much FUN
Supplies:  Hollo's Paper Craft-Kraft; midnight blue, MME Stella Rose, cardstock, Fancy Pants, "collecting Moments" envelope, leather tag (upcycled), ink; midnight muse, MS edge punch, snowflake hand punch, corner punch, foam snowflakes x2(upcycled), silver eyelets, ribbon, Recollection; snowflake stickers, Bisous stickers, Foam Thickers, and Stickles.

I am going to apologize for crafting snow pictures ( yep, I did it! ) although, I truly am ready for Spring!!  
But these pictures were taken during Spring break!!

I upcycled the leather tag from my family's furniture business.  They're no longer dealing with that company and wasn't sure what to do with the samples...of course I knew exactly what to do :-D  The Italian leather adds texture to my layout and accents the envelope tag perfectly.
I also upcycled the 2 blue foam snowflakes from my sons craft he brought home (they fell off his artwork) so I put them to good use.

A close up of this title.  Altered stickers and Thickers, brings this layout together.

SNOW much FUN
Thank you for stopping by

~ Danie ~
      xo

10 comments:

  1. Super cute page, love the way you did your title! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun snow pics! LOVE the use of the leather tag for texture!
    Thanks for joining us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun, thanks for sharing with us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your stitched circle and the photos against the dark background. Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining in with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great LO, love the stitched circle :) thanx for playing along at stuck?! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL...love your 'recycling' with your son's artwork!!! Those tags look really great in there.....& I love the title, too....fun page! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at LESSology:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stitched circle, gorgeous work. Thanks for sharing it with us at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos and wonderful colors. I love the stitched circles and the papers here.
    Thank you for playing with us at Stuck?!.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! Love how much upcycling you did on this page! SUPER cool! I have a snow photo left myself to use...so I'll be doing the same thing shortly! Hugs and thanks for playing with us at LESSology!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with LESSology!!

    ReplyDelete