Monday, September 9, 2013

Happy Boy - Stuck?! Sketches - September 1st

Hi there!
  I received my September's Kit Club from 
Scraptures
 Bo Bunny "Zip a Dee Doodle" 
and had the perfect picture for this colour scheme.  This is my first time playing along with 
    
Here is my take on this great sketch from NEW owner Laura Whitaker.

Happy Boy

I had a chance to play around with some tools/techniques:  Epiphany round 14 (x2), Cricut,  tri-colour floss (blue/green/white), faux stitching, and Gelatos Colors...





I needed to create my colour of green-y/yellow, so it was an opportunity to crack open my gelato
and as you can see - it was the perfect colour and fun!

My layout includes: Bo Bunny "Zip a Dee Doodle" line, cardstock (black, white), foam dots, thickers naturel (altered), Dodz, Epiphany round 14, tri-coloured floss, cricut and a dollie

If you haven't had a chance to play along...
Stuck?! Sketches - check it out!!
you still have time to play along.

Thank you for stopping by and see you soon
~ Danie ~
xo





1 comment:

  1. Such a great take on the sketch, that line is just perfect for your photos, love the gelatos and the faux stitching! Thanks for linking up with Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete