Thursday, August 29, 2013

August Kit Club Challenge

Hi there!

I am a member of the Premium  Kit Club over at ScrapMuch? 
- you should check out there kits!!! 
The kit for August is so fun...I love all the summer pastel colours, 
in my stash, I found some retro 70's pictures 
that just complimented everything the kit had to offer.
This month I was privileged to a private invitation to scrap with my friend Elaine
this is what I came up with.
the sky's the limit

I just love this collection, and that I added some stitching, a button and pearl bling!!

Thank you for stopping by
~ Danie ~
xo

3 comments:

  1. Great page, love the frames! Thank for liking up to ScrapMuch?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know how much I love this layout...lol. It was a fun day! Beatuiful page. Thanks for sharing and playing along in our ScrapMuch? challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this ... so pretty and great way to showcase those photos! Thanks for joining in our ScrapMuch? challenges!

    ReplyDelete